Do you know everything you’d like to know about your online gift card purchasers? CashStar works with Libran Research & Consulting to learn more about what consumers want in a gift card purchase experience and why.
On Wednesday, May 25th at 2pm EDT, Jane Mount, President of Libran Research & Consulting, will lead a revealing discussion that explores insights gleaned from our latest research conducted with consumers who have purchased gift cards through the CashStar platform.
Join Jane and CashStar’s VP of Product, Gerry Gilbert, as they explore questions such as:
- What drives consumers to purchase gift cards online?
- Who and what occasions are they buying for?
- What do they want from an online purchase experience?
- How important are advanced personalization options?
- Are there features that could lead them to buy more or to buy more frequently?
You’ll come away with a richer understanding of what consumers want and a benchmark against which to compare your online gift card program.